BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Stay a while!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday Shopping....

I just went to Toys R Us for their Black Friday sale. They opened up at 500 am so I showed up at 430, thinking that I would beat the rush of people trying to buy stuff. In retrospect, I should have arrived somewhere around midnight. The line was ginormous, and wrapped around the building. I stood in line for one item only. The Zune MP3 player for 79.99, which has 30 GB and holds 100 hours of video or 10,000 songs blah,blah,blah, etc. etc. I actually got into the store pretty quickly considering how long the line was. Of course, they had already sold out of the Zune MP3 player. I left quickly and came back to work which happens to be a block away. Next year, I'll be one of those camping out on the sidewalk the night before listening to my walkman to pass the time.

0 comments: