BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Stay a while!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dec. 20, 2007

I'm still working at the Springs Preserve trying to get rid of all of the punchlist items remaining. Looks like we might get out of there by the end of Jan. I know the Springs Preserve is sick of us being there. But definitely not as much as we are!
We're going to California for Christmas to visit mom and dad. All of us kids will be there. This will be the first year we have all been together in about 15 years or so.I'm anxious to see Antonio, Tony's baby. We've yet to meet him.
Tami and Ari are so excited for Christmas. Ari loves all the lights on the tree and Tami can't wait to see what Santa has in store for her. Guaci has been a real trooper holding down the fort while I've had nightschool and working the graveyard shift. She's about as exhausted as I am, if not more so.

0 comments: