BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Stay a while!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in California

This was the first time that the whole family has been together for Christmas in about 15 years. On Sunday evening all of my aunts and uncles and cousins were at mom and dad's for dinner. We showed up a little late, but were still able to see everybody, including my cousin David who I haven't seen since right after I got married 7 years ago. In fact, his first comment to Guaci after talking to her was "Hey, You speak English!" The last time he saw her, she didn't speak hardly any English. She laughed and said "I know Dude! And I'm taking college classes!" On Christmas Eve morning,just the immediate family came over to mom and dad's for breakfast and gift exchange. We had a good time. It sure was nice to see everybody. Later that morning, we went down to the beach with my brother Tony, his wife Amy and their son, Antonio. The weather was soo nice. We went to Laguna Beach and took some pics at the same beach where Guaci and I took our engagement pics. This time our family was a little larger. It was also the first time that Ari had ever been to the beach. We came home today, Christmas Day, and we are all exhausted. I have to work tonight.

0 comments: