BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Stay a while!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Testing, testing, 123

This is my first post and hopefully it will not be my last. I have tried writing journals before but those usually only last a couple of weeks. Except for when I was on my mission in the Canary Islands. I wrote a little more regularly then. Anywhoo, yeah, I know, this sucks, but it will get better. It can't get much worse can it? I'm at work right now. Graveyard. Yaaaawn. I work for Whiting Turner Contracting Company as a Superintendent. Right now I'm at the Springs Preserve in Las Vegas, overseeing the completion of punchlist items that some of our subcontractors need to complete in order to make the owners happy and so we can complete our end of the contract. http://www.springspreserve.org/ Check it out if you'd like. If you're ever in Vegas and want to visit, call me. No, I can't get you in for free but I sure would like to see ya.

0 comments: