BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Stay a while!

Monday, June 23, 2008

May

Guaci's parents were here throughout May. We had a lot of fun while they were here and managed to get down to Arizona one weekend for my niece's baptism. I especially enjoyed all the great Spanish food that my mother in law made. She made tortilla espanola, ensaladilla rusa, croquetas, ropa vieja, caldo de huevo, and so many more great dishes that we haven't had in a long while. I also turned 32 on the 4th. I feel like I'm 25 though. But with more aches and pains and a few gray hairs.

3 comments:

Sommers said...

Scott,

I thought you quit blogging!!! Good to here that you and your family are fine. What an adventure with the In-laws. Shaydon and I are leaving on the
1st for Europe with my family. Scott has to work... booo!! love checking in on you guys.

Freddy and Mandy said...

Rojo! Come on man! Give me something to look at so snooping is more fun!!

Janice said...

Where are all of the pictures of your cute family? Good idea to link your blog from your facebook :) you can check in with us at williamsinc.blogspot.com ~